It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids in RIO 2, after they venture from that magical city into the wilds of the Amazon for a family reunion. Out of his element in an unknown land, Blu must face his most fearsome adversary - his father in law - while evading Nigel's fiendish plans for revenge.
All your favorite RIO characters are back, and they’re joined by Oscar® nominee Andy Garcia, Grammy® winner Bruno Mars, Tony® winner Kristin Chenoweth and Oscar/Emmy®/Tony winner Rita Moreno. RIO 2 also features new Brazilian artists and original music by Janelle Monae and Wondaland.
There will be RIO 2 preview screening at The Cathay with character appearances, Nico and Pedro, starting from 6 p.m.
We have 10 sets of movie tickets and premiums to give away to 10 lucky winners! Each set consists of:
1 x pair of movie screening tickets (8 April)
1 x piece of Sticker Capsule
1 x piece of Eraser set
1 x piece of Magnetic Bookmark
1 x piece of Drinking Cup
1 x piece of Magnetic Frame
1 x piece of PVC Character Keychain
For a chance to qualify, watch the trailer here and answer 2 simple questions below!
Q1: What is the name of Blu’s love rival in Rio 2?
Q2: Who is the singer of the song “What is Love”, featured in movie?
The contest is now closed. Congratulations to the 10 lucky winners!
|Kwok Hoong Lam||Sxxxx465F|
|Siew Hua Lee||Sxxxx706A|
|Koh Tian Boon||Sxxxx124C|
|Ping Yee Tang||Sxxxx555I|
|Rui Hao Lim||Sxxxx671Z|
|Li Nah Quek||Sxxxx798D|
The winners will be notified by email and SMS. Thank you to all who participated!
Movie Screening Details:
Date: 8 April 2014, Tuesday
Venue: The Cathay at Handy Road
Movie Time: 7 p.m.
Contest ends: 7 April 2014, Monday (11 a.m.)
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 3 April to 7 April 2014, 11 a.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the two questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Monday, 7 April 2014, 12 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Monday, 7 April 2014, 1 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Tuesday, 8 April 2014, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at The Cathay. Movie tickets that are not collected by Tuesday, 8 April 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at The Cathay will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.